Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mommy and Me

Moms, if you are in the Denver area, you have a tremendous opportunity!

My friend Mandie at Been Blessed Studio is putting together a "Mommy and Me Photo Session" package from now until the end of April. For $50, you get a 30-minute photo session, 10 proofs, and I'm teaming up with Mandie to include one of my custom photo pendants as a part of the package! It's an unbelievable value!

Oh, and Mother's Day is coming...

I don't know about you, but we have no shortage of adorable pictures of our kids. As a mom, however, I find it so true that I'm often behind the lens of the camera to capture the kids in those moments, but it's so rare that I'm actually in a photograph with them.

This special offer will capture you and your kids. Together. In an unforgettable way.

And have I mentioned yet that Mother's Day is coming? This would be a great way to treat yourself to a gift that will last a lifetime and beyond.

And wouldn't your mother love some gorgeous photos of you with your kids?

My kids and I had the privilege of having Mandie take some priceless pics of us a few weeks ago. Even with a grumpy boy (not Joey!) and a sometimes-I-just-don't-feel-like-cooperating-by-smiling girl (couldn't be Lucy!), Mandie's talented and trained eye still managed to snag some truly precious moments that I'm going to cherish for ages...






(Click here to contact Mandie or find out more.)

3 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Oh My Word!!! :) These are AWESOME!! You and your kids are so relaxed

I wonder if I could find a good rate and fly out for the pictures!!

What a beautiful idea!

Thanks for sharing these...they are more precious than words!

The Kennedy Krew said...

Such precious pictures!! I wish I was still close!!

Meg said...

you don't need mandie to make you guys look awesome! =) great pics! and what a good idea, teaming up with her!