Sunday, March 30, 2008

Open for business!

It's official -- I'm in business for myself. :) I've been having fun making pendants out of Scrabble tiles and pretty paper and have been told that I could sell them, so I set up an Etsy shop and I am open for business! Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade, so they have made it really easy for me. In just my first day (yesterday) I sold two pendants and had a local shop owner contact me to see if I'm interested in consigning some of my items. It was a great way to start my 'grand opening' day!

My mom came up with the name BrownEyedPeas as I wanted something that reflected two of the most important people in my life and my inspiration for everything beautiful. My two sweet 'peas' both have brown eyes, so I thought it was perfectly fitting and a fun twist.

Come check out BrownEyedPeas.etsy.com and see what I have to offer, and help me spread the word to your friends who are looking for something original to wear or as a unique gift! Check back often as I will add new things all the time... or as inspiration strikes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pendants are precious!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

WOW and congratulations!!!! that is exciting and fulfilling! I am really happy for you kelly- plus you are inspiring me. - anna