Sunday, November 25, 2007

Too much to blog about

I really need to blog! I've been gone from home for just over a week, and there has been so much that I've been wanting to write about, but so little time, and so few internet connections! So many things, like our visit in Madison with our dear friends the Joneses, celebrating life and introducing our newest family editions who are only 14 hours apart in age; like being reunited with my neighbor and best friend from my growing-up years after 18 years apart; like seeing all three of my children's great-grandparents and lots of multi-generational photos taken; like a chaotic but laughter-filled Thanksgiving day; like sleeping on 4 different beds in 4 states in 4 days (oh, the kinks in my back and neck!); like hearing my daughter tell my mother that the best part of our trip was "coming back to Grandma's house" (no, I did NOT put her up to that!). But I'm about to hit the hay, so it'll have to wait another day!

No comments: