Monday, October 6, 2008

A new look

Every year in the Fall I get inspired to try a new look. Usually for me that means a drastic haircut. But since I already did that a few months ago and my hair can't get much shorter than it already is, I decided to try a new look on my blog. The cool weather outside, my love for everything pumpkin, and the Autumn colors I see everywhere I go--including in the trees in our neighborhood--have inspired me to go with this pretty seasonal background. What do you think? The best part wasn't just that someone else did all the beautiful work, but that it was FREE! Now, that's cheaper than a haircut. And I don't have to wait for it to grow out again to change it!

2 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

LOVE it!! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome!! - If you'll send me a pic or 2, I'll make you a header to go with it!! :)