Friday, October 29, 2010

Tooth on the Looth

The other night at dinner, Lucy was playing with her loose front tooth, wiggling it with her tongue and making silly faces. It was giving me the heebie-jeebies to watch, but I couldn't resist a still shot of my giggling girl.

Fast forward to lunch yesterday, and she tells me that when she bit into her pumpkin muffin, her tooth did something odd (which I won't type out because it's sure to make you shudder like I did when she told me) and she had to go to the school nurse.

Last night after dinner John offered to pull it, but she wasn't ready.

But by this morning, the tooth was ready. And out it came in a bite of breakfast!

She's happy. And lisping. And I'm so thankful that something is finally making this growing girl look younger for a change!

I'm going to cherish these toothless days...

(Or should I say, 'toothleth daythe'?)

No comments: