Saturday, May 24, 2008

Four whole years


Four years ago today my life was completely turned upside down. My career changed, my name changed, my body changed, the size of my family changed, the location of my heart changed. At 3:15 pm on that day we welcomed our sweet Lucy into the world. Seriously, I know I'm going to say this a hundred times this year, but I can't believe she's already FOUR. How did that happen?

This past year we have really watched Lucy grow exponentially. Looking back at last summer's pictures, she still has that round, toddler-esque baby face. That baby girl has completely disappeared and has been replaced by a little girl who is quickly becoming a little lady.

3 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

A very happy birthday to your cute sweetheart! WOW! From 3 years to 4 years really IS a huge change! I'm taking in each day since I know it will fly by! :)

Unknown said...

How cool is that? Our daughters our one day apart. Almost like twins. :-)

Happy birthday to a beautiful girl!

Meg said...

wish lucy a belated happy b-day for us!

4 -- wow!